Poipu Shores 205A – 2nd floor unit with covered lanai and A/C in oceanfront en suite bedroom and living room
Walk to the Beach!
Short 5-minute safe and easy walk – all flat with sidewalks – to Brennecke’s Beach. A 9-minute walk to Poipu Beach Park with restrooms and showers – a great beach for the whole family with a protected area for kids, great snorkeling, boogie boarding and surfing too.
Kauai Golf Info
There are many golf courses nearby, including one of the most famous, Poipu Bay. The hidden (in plain view) perk at Poipu Bay is the $15 driving range/putting green/chipping area – where you get unlimited balls and can play all day for the one price! Also they have twilight prices for golf after 2:00pm at a reduced rate.
- Kiahuna Golf course is also right in Poipu and is a Robert Trent designed course with some interesting history. Ask about the spider found only on Kauai! Kiahuna Golf Website
- In addition, there is a very reasonable public course with amazing views: Kukuiolono Park & Golf Course
- Nearby in Lihue (about 20 minutes) there is the Kauai Lagoons and Puakea Golf
- Then just a little further (25-30 minutes) is another great public course, Wailua Golf Course
- About an hour north at Princeville are more courses as well. Princeville is known for its golf courses, but it can be very rainy up there – so be careful about booking too far ahead without checking on the weather. It takes about an hour to get there from Poipu.
Lihue, 20 miles
Brennecke’s Beach (approx. 5 min. walk) and Poipu Beach Park (approx. 9 min. walk)
Sunscreen Information – Save Our Reefs
Car is necessary.
1.9 mi. to Kukui’ula Shopping Center – shops and restaurants and weekly farmers market.
1.2 mi. to Poipu Shopping Village – more restaurants and shops!